Project Proposal
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Title of Project Happy Hearts.
Abstract of Project My name is Rachel Anderson
and I am a marketing major at SUU. With my EDGE project I most importantly want
to give back to my community. I am going to partner up American Heart
Association and my sorority to raise money for heart health research. I am hosting
a weeklong event where we will have teams compete to raise the most money. The
teams will have a representative about roughly 6 members of my sorority to
help. Each day there will be an activity where teams will compete for first
place. Points will be given to those who place first in the competitions and
every $5 raised. At the end of the week there will be a pageant and the winner
will be announced. I will be creating a
donation link for those not participating to still be able to donate to this
organization. I will be preparing and planning in January 2018 and will
complete at the end of February 2018. Being the director of philanthropy for my
organization, giving back is in my nature. I love helping others and giving
back to my community. I do not plan on this community service to be the last
time I give back. I plan on staying in touch with American Heart Health
Association to see what the next step is. I want to complete this EDGE project
because I want to make a difference in the heart health research. I know women
that have been affected my heart disease and I want to help find a cure. I am
ready for my EDGE project to start and I cannot wait for the lessons I will be
taught.
Larger Purpose The larger purpose of the
project is to give back to community while working on my character development
as well. I hope that I will gain helpful information for future volunteering
opportunities.
Project Goal For my EDGE Project I will be
raising money for the American Heart Health Association. Aside from giving
back, my goal from this project is to learn and absorb as much information as
possible. I want to learn more about heart health and the dangers behind it.
1-3 Outcome(s) If I raise money for American
Heart Health Association, then I will be able to understand the value of
service, hard work, and giving back to community.
Deliverable(s) I will provide a blog/report
detailing what I did and what I learned from my experience. Within the
blog/report, I want to also inform my readers ways they can to help this
organization and focus on their heart health. I will also attach as many photos
as I can to show how incredible my community service was.
Differentiation I think this project will make me stand out
because it's not the most common project. I feel like most students are doing
their projects off their major and I am not. I wanted to be different with my
project from the beginning and am hoping it will be.
Estimated Costs $1000-$1200. I believe that
this is a fair range of an estimate. I will be purchasing shirts for my
sorority to wear and for people to buy. The profits from the shirts would go to
American Heart Health. The supplies for the activities will also be a cost.
Estimated Timeline -- I will be starting my
project as soon as possible. Hopefully my start date will begin during the
beginning of January. January 10th, 2018 to be exact. The completion
of my project will end the last week of February 2018. February 25th,
2018 to be exact. My project will involve at least 40 hours. I plan on spending
most of the time running the activities and spreading the insight of heart
health.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Comments
Post a Comment