Journal Entry 2

Its February 10th 2018 and the philanthropy week begins in about two weeks. As of right now I feel prepared and ready for that week to begin. I am a little stressed about the turn out for the events but I know it will turn out great. As of right now I do not have a money goal for the week. I am thinking the goal might be $10,000. I have never ran a fundraiser so I am not sure as to how much people normally raise within a week. The shirts have been picked up and look amazing!

I am currently working on a wooden pallet sign that I will have at every event. This wooden pallet will be painted and have each team name on each plank. This is a way for me to represent the teams and advertise to the community. I have all of the rooms reserved. Reserving them a month ago really helped.  With the support from my sorority and sorority sisters, I know that this fundraiser is going to be so much fun and hopefully help millions of people associated with American Heart Health.






**The photo to the right is of the pallet I created.

Comments