Journal Entry 1
This is the beginning of my EDGE project. Its January 10th 2018 and I am beginning to plan for the week of fundraising. Somethings on my to do list right now include:
- Order Philanthropy T shirts
- Book rooms on campus for the activities
- Get the teams organized
- Create flyers with each event
I am going over the details with some of my sorority sisters to make sure the plans sound all set. The theme for the week in February is baseball. I want to get as many baseball decorations and fun things to hand out to people when they donate to American Heart Health Association.
I already have partnered with the marketing director in my sorority and she has the t shirt designs all picked out. I am super excited to see how they turn out. To book the rooms I will have to go through facilities on the SUU campus and reserve the rooms to hold all of the activities for the week. I think it will be to my advantage to book the rooms in a month in advance.
**To the right you will see the flyer that I created.
**To the right you will see the flyer that I created.
Comments
Post a Comment